Sunday, October 17, 2010

i just want to keep certain things to myself..i'm not running..i'm not hiding..i just want to be alone and solve this problem by my own..i'm not being foolish..im not being a coward..i just want to learn by myself...i want to try to fix things without people pointing at me on where is my mistakes..i'm not being ego..just want it this way for this matter..plss understand me for once..im not gonna share this to anyone...

yes you can say what you want to say about me..you can say"i told you so"..i admit that im dumb enough to fall for the trap..but i can tell you that..i will pick up from where i fall and learn..i know sooo far your the perfect one..but does it hurt for you to believe that there is someone out there is like you or even better than you?that there is someone out there for me that will make me realize that "she's the want" and make me love her like how i love you or even more?if i can believe the same for me towards you...why do you need to be very particular about yourself?

im sorry if i overreact..im sorry if im rude..im really sorry..all im trying to say is that..my time have yet to come..although its still early..i will wait..like how i use to wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment