Thursday, December 2, 2010



i watched this a thousand times!i can still laugh!haha!confident already the talk!haha!the unexpected thing happen!at least he gave a cute smile-..-



how irritating!i see girl do that to me..haha..attitude!

ok life nothing much..haha!

i watch rapunzel already!its damn awesome!for those haven't yet watch!go watch..she is so pretty!omg!her eyes is so big and round!i adore girl with long hair!ululu!so girls please keep your hair long..so i can climb and play swing!hehe!

well i finish my school already!haha like finally!but my exam still not yet finish..its 7 and 8 dec!and im still unprepared!haiyo..i after ive done my exam..im gonna fine a job!i wanna take license!haha..after that and i will hope and pray hard for my result to be good..i just wanna have enough points to go to higher nitec..if can more points to go poly straight uh..but like people say dont ask for too much-..-

No comments:

Post a Comment