Sunday, December 5, 2010


ok this song is really nice!haha..i like the chorus only uh actually..

ok this is new..i broke my spectacle!hais..im so fucking sad you know!that specs have serve me for 3 years!and i broke!im such a jerk and stupid to step my lovely spectacle-.-!now i order my new set of spectacle..i went to the eye shop..(i dont know how to spell the opti thing uh tehehe!)i made a new lens and pick a new frame..as usual my eye is like corrode already inside..my left eye is 425 and my right eye is 400..might as well i blind right!tsk..but no uh kidding only..i want to see the colours of gods creation!haha..hais and that spectacle that i place an order on cost $170!so much for shopping-..- so much for buying school shoe-..- so much for saving for my bike license-..- i can kiss everything goodbye now..unless i find a job to cover back all that i lost..ceh talk like understand only uh..still havent graduate want to talk about money..tehehehe!well thats my new story!come to think of it..im kinda stress and sad thinking about this..

17 more days to 18-..- im eggcited!and yet im scared!im going to turn 18 soon..should i be more mature or wait till i finish NS than i become mature?hahha!fuck la i want to chill and enjoy 1st!being mature is so tiring!ceh wah khalil!haha..and 2days to my final year exam!hope i will do well!hope i will achieve what i aim for this time..ULULULULU!

k this is what i aim for actually..get a bike license by next year,,go to higher nitec next year..get a hug from my parents next year..maybe thats about it..hahaha!okay pe!atleast got something to achieve rather than nothing!

woah k bye!oh ya..can kiss goodbye to all those games i wanna buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment