Wednesday, December 8, 2010

im worried..im very nervous..im scared!hmmm..i dont know whether i put my very best during my exam..i dont know whether i have study enough or not..well its to late now..i have complete my exam and my nitec life..now all i got to do is wait patiently for my result..although im anxious and scared for the outcome..all i got to do is just tawakal(in english i dont know) and pray for the best..


hmm omg..did i just said i end my nitec?haha..yes yes!i end already!how wonderful!no more waking up early to go to school!no more riding crowded bus in the morning..no more sleeping on the floor during my hours of break!no more shitting in the toilet at block 7!you get the my point..woah..i finally complete my nitec..haha..im kinda sad you know..im gonna miss my stupid friends!well i guess i walk out from my nitec life is with memories..hopefully with great results to..ho ho ho!shit!im really gonna miss my nitec life!2year journey!was fucking awesome!i swear..i love my nitec life although some point it suck..but it still turn out great at the end of the day..wooohoo!

k now back to the topic..i got 4 freaking months of holiday!what the hell im suppose to do!?tsk..maybe i should take up part time sleeping and full time eating and watching tv?damn!i want to work!iwant money!fucking shit!i need to cover back my savings since it have been suck away by my new specs..speaking of specs..i still havent got it yet..tsk..hmm..soo yeah..i really need a job..i dont want to rot at home..i want earn money!for REASONS..HO HO HO!


haha!he is cool! go check out his other video!

No comments:

Post a Comment