Friday, December 17, 2010

k so now i work already at ikea!haha..k its something good for me..hmm the pay is ok..$5 per hr during weekdays and $5.50 per hr during weekends..haha..k right now i dont who is my boss..cos 1 of my boss went back to his country for Christmas and new year..he is from Hungary!haha..k the rest of the boss like i dont know uh..complicated..soo basically ikea is like a freaking maze!and during the morning forklift are drifting inside ikea!cool shit!haha..kla not drifting..the people over there is nice..haha..so far so good la..hope to go on like this..k for the mean time im in ikea..my job is to carry trees-..-haha..da..power..short..

awesome right!how i wish i could find a girl and dance like them!so cute!but at singapore dont have streets and ice cream truck like that..hais...what a country..


i cant wait for my pay..and see how much i get..eggcited!haha!jakun beb!

No comments:

Post a Comment