Sunday, December 26, 2010

hohohohoho! merry happiness people!wait

wait

wait

wait

wait

go

go go

go go go!

look ive been eating and eating and yes EATING!haish..long time i never train..haish..so sad..look!haha..but like cute like that my boncit..hmmm...haha..as you can see i enjoy eating..soo do enjoy eating to k people..dont shy..want to diet wait for your time to die..you wont be eating and you will be get skinny..tehehehe..
k this picture like cool only..haha..ofcourse uh cool!you know why?!cos got my cool fancy watch!its spongebob!as cool as it look..i dont know how to set the time..haha..the button small like fuck!my finger cannot even press!tsk..but cute what got fat fingers!ululu!


soo yeah its my birthday on 22nd december!haha..now im 18!like nothing only the feeling..ceh macam faham!hehe..soo thanks too all my friends who wish me..although my blog no1 read..tetap i will say thanks!soo yeah i celebrate with my wonderful friends..wonderful meaning awesome lucky ass me who get friends like this...thanks to my family also!although we never celebrate uh..but without them i never exist what..thanks uh for everything!my brother and sister from another mother i love you guys and you know it!and my blazers!haha..thanks for the surprise!and thanks for the bollywood movie also!hahaha..woah i tell you i can talk about my birthday until my keyboard letters fade i tell you..lucky you im lazy..so summary is..i enjoy my birthday!


k this picture also random..cause cool what!tsk..



nice uh seot!huhuhu..the girl also nice...tehehe


so working is tiring..well thats why it is call work..haha..ok..soo i will get my pay early next month..my 1st priority is none other than my mother..after that..my bill..after that my license!after that my shopping..ceh wah!confirm until bill confirm da habis!hmmm..

so work is fun!haha..ontop mention tired but now say fun..hahaha..wth..k yeah..work power!

No comments:

Post a Comment