Monday, January 10, 2011

im scared!i have apply for my higher nitec course..this is it man..the moment i have been waiting for..i will sleep thinking bout this until 15febuary..so this will haunt me..hais..im scared..like seriously this is the 1st time i ever felt this scared..i know right..so to the people with good results and school and education..please dont waste your chance..grab the opportunity..study is important..ceh wah khalil..k da..i will pray and hope for the best..


k this is my 1st time updating late night..or should i say early in the morning..hmm its 3:25 in the morning now..ok so the special about this post is..im using laptop my brother got from work..how cool is that..you tell me which job give you laptop?!haha..my brother rule man!thanks uh SIA..haha..so i will be using this until my another brother fix the computer or buy a new one..tehhehe..i just use only..k pe?!

so like i say..i cannot sleep..i got insomnia..i hope freddy wont find me in my dreams..haha..lame..hmmph..sooo work is fine..the usual..go work..do work..go home..the next day same routine..i barely have time for my friends..hais..i miss them sooooo much..but i manage to find time for them..soo im happy..that should be enough..i just need my job,support and fun from friends and love from my family..im glad that im stable now..hmmhp but if i get to enter higher-nitec it will be awesome and it will change alot of things..k da stop talking about school..it scares me..hmmm..

ok so this wednesday i will go CDC and enroll!!yes uh!i will target by june or atleast few months before this year end i get my licinse..hahaha..cant wait seot.and yes i will ride safely..i dont want to end up like my brother..haha..but his good now..woah..i can imagine myself riding that dream bike of mine man..weeeeeeeee!!

sooo yeh this is about it..hope all of my target and hope will come to reality..i really need this chance..i really need to change things..hais...




enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment