Tuesday, January 4, 2011

k like finally my 2nd brother is engage to this pretty young lady in white..i dont know uh why some of my aunties like spoil..haha..they dont know how to take picture uh i think..now im happy that she will be part of our family..hais..i love her seot!so niceeee!next up my 3rd brother marriage!wooohooo!cannot wait man!



fucking creative man this guy!



nice right!nice right!



im addicted to this song and this video right now!woah piang!nice la!

hmmm sooo new year i had a great time at izzat house..although boring..but like i said..where ever we are..fun will still be by our side!hahha..ceh wah..k dah

next week im gonna enroll my bike license!i cannot wait man!i hope i get my license within 5months uh..haisss hope only uh..if not by the end of this year uh..haha!oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment